Track your prospects and customers, and reuse them in other modules.
Create your prospects or customers
- Just enter the name of the third party and the type of third party (prospect and/or customer) to create it in your database. A unique customer reference code will be automatically generated according to your numbering rule.
- Record any other data (email, address, language, tags, ...) for a more complete and accurate management of your third party database. If the predefined fields do not suit you, you can easily create all the attributes you need as custom fields with the datatype of your choice (string, amount, date, combo list, checkbox, ...)
- Attach any notes or files to your prospect/customer sheet.
- If you have plenty of sales representatives in your team, then you can assign them to dedicated prospects or customers, so that you can get statistics per sales representative (Sales, Margins, Events etc.).
- Merge third parties to remove duplicate records.
Create alternative contacts/addresses
If you want, you can create one or several alternative addresses for each of your prospects or customers (one record/address for the director, another one for his or her assistant, another one for the delivery or legal service representative etc.). Assign such contacts to any business document (commercial proposals, orders, etc.) so that the correct name will be automatically filled in on any documents which are generated automatically by the system (such as PDF documents).
Set status and potential of your prospects
If you want, you can set a contact status and a potential to your prospect. You can define the different prospect potentials/levels according to your business needs.
No need to spend time in modifying the Prospect status after a conversation is completed. Just modify the status in one click from the list view without even opening the prospect sheet.
For more advanced prospecting management, you can also use the lead management module.
Create and convert your Quotes, Commercial proposals, Sale Orders, Interventions, Invoices, ...
Create rich documents using a WYSIWYG editor while reusing data such as predefined products and prices according to the modules/features that you have enabled, like Quotes or Commercial proposals, Sales Orders, Interventions, Invoices, etc. Manage documents from dedicated menus or directly from the third party sheet. Your prospects can be converted into customers automatically when a Quote or Commercial proposal is accepted.
Follow-up your prospects, and your customers
List and filter your database based on any attribute, tag or status.
Send emails to your contacts directly from the application, using predefined email templates.
Reuse your prospect or customer database to send mass emails with the Mass emailing module
Export your database with the Export module to reuse your qualified records with other external tools.
Find all the events related to your prospects and customers, such as proposal creation, invoice validation, and many other events using the events recorded automatically as per the settings configured in the module Agenda